The CLRN Board serves to ensure the representation of each constituent NHS organisation in the governance of the CLRN.
The CLRN Board serves to ensure the representation of each constituent NHS organisation, and relevant Higher Education Institutions, in the governance of the CLRN. The Board takes oversight of the activities of the CLRN, ensuring that the interests and priorities of the constituent organisations are carefully considered and inform its activities.
Current members of the Cumbria and Lancashire CLRN Board are:
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - Dr Paul Kelsey
- Calderstones NHS Trust - Mr Jon Coldwell
- Central Lancashire PCT - Dr Stephen Ward
- Cumbria PCT - Professor John Ashton
- Cumbria Partnership NHS Trust - Professor Dave Dagnan
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust - Professor P Ormerod
- East Lancashire PCT - Dr John Haworth
- Edge Hill University - Dr Mary O'Brien
- Lancashire Care NHS Trust - Louise Worrell
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Professor J D Mitchell
- Lancaster University - Professor Roger Pickup
- NHS Blackburn with Darwen - Dr Helen Lowey
- NHS Blackpool - Dr Paul Kelsey
- North Cumbria University Hospitals - Leon Jonker
- North Lancashire PCT - Dr Jim Gardner
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Trust - Dr Andy Higham
- University of Central Lancashire - Professor Paola Dey
- North West Development Agency - Mr Geoff Davison
- PPI Representatives - Mr B Ryder
- SHA - Maria Thornton
- NIHR - Nadine Bleasby
- Topic Networks Representative - Dr Andrew Hindley
Professor John Goodacre, CLRN Clinical Director, and Margaret Cooper, CLRN Senior Manager, are also members of the CLRN Board.
Professor Max Marshall chairs the CLRN Board.
Board membership will be reviewed after the first year.
Dates of Board meetings
11 April 2011
18 July 2011
21 November 2011