The Essex and Hertfordshire CLRN is led by a Clinical Director and supported by a Senior Manager and Executive Group.
The Clinical Director for the Essex and Hertfordshire CLRN is Dr Adam Young. He is supported by Co-Director Caroline Gunnell.
The Core Team is led by Oksana Hoile, Senior Manager. The Lead RM&G Manager is Phillip Smith. The Information Manager is Lorna Gray and Office Manager, Gillian Hibbins.
The day to day operation of the CLRN is supported by an Executive Group, led by the CLRN Clinical Director, which has representation from primary, secondary and tertiary care and mental health.
Members of the Executive Group are:
- Professor Adam Young, Lead Clinical Director, CLRN
- Mrs Caroline Gunnell, Co-Director, CLRN
- Mrs Oksana Hoile, Senior Manager, CLRN
- Mr Andy Ritchie, Clinical Director, The Essex Cardiothoracic Centre
- Dr Steve Davies, Consultant Clinical Psychologist, North Essex Partnership Foundation Trust
- Dr Phil Smith (in attendance), Lead RM&G Manager, CLRN
Download Essex and Hertfordshire CLRN staff contact details