The Clinical Director for the Essex and Hertfordshire CLRN is Dr Adam Young. He is supported by Co-Director Caroline Gunnell.
The Core Team is led by Oksana Hoile, Senior Manager, with Phillip Smith as the Research Delivery Lead Manager; Tina Yarnton, Finance & Investment Performance Manager; Carol Keel, Lead Research Nurse; Lorna Gray, Information Manager, Ayse Casey, Industry Research Project Lead; Gillian Hibbins, Office Manager; Sue Hall, Primary Care Research Nurse; Jason Taylor, Performance Data Officer and Simon Hindley, General Administration Officer. For contact details please click here.
The day to day operation of the CLRN is supported by an Executive Group, led by the CLRN Clinical Director, which has representation from primary, secondary and tertiary care and mental health.
Members of the Executive Group are:
- Professor Adam Young, Lead Clinical Director, CLRN
- Mrs Caroline Gunnell, Co-Director, CLRN
- Mrs Oksana Hoile, Senior Manager, CLRN
- Mr Andy Ritchie, Clinical Director, The Essex Cardiothoracic Centre
- Dr Steve Davies, Consultant Clinical Psychologist, North Essex Partnership Foundation Trust
- Dr Phil Smith (in attendance), Research Delivery Lead Manager, CLRN
For details of any of these key staff please see our Contacts page.