The CLRN Board serves to ensure the representation of each constituent NHS organisation in the governance of the CLRN
The CLRN Board serves to ensure the representation of each constituent NHS organisation, and relevant Higher Education Institutions, in the governance of the CLRN. The Board takes oversight of the activities of the CLRN, ensuring that the interests and priorities of the constituent organisations are carefully considered and inform its activities.
Current members of the North and East Yorkshire and Northern Lincolnshire CLRN Board are:
- East Riding of Yorkshire PCT - Dr Tim Allison
- Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust - Miss Anne Lawson
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - Dr Ian Holland
- Humber NHS Foundation Trust- Mr Duncan Courtney
- NHS Hull - Mr Boki Savelyich
- NHS North Lincolnshire - Dr Marie Girdham
- North East Lincolnshire Care Trust Plus- Dr Marie Girdham
- North Yorkshire and York PCT - Bill Redlin
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Trust - Mrs Debrah Bates
- PPI - Maggie Peat
- Scarborough and North East Yorkshire Health Care NHS Trust - Prof John Macfie
- York Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Mrs Sue Holden/ Mr Andrew Coatesworth
- Primary Care Research Network - Mrs Terri Harding
- Stroke Research Network - Professor Anne Forster/ Mr Stephen Lock
- University of York - Professor Charles Lacey
- NIHR CRN CC - Mrs Nadine Bleasby
- Dr Alison Layton, Clinical Director
Mr Phil Morley Chairs the CLRN Board.
Board membership will be reviewed after the first year.
Dates of Board meetings
2013 Dates and Venue TBC