£400,000 Funding Available
London (South) CLRN is pleased to announce that an additional £400,000 is being made available to individual Investigators and R&D Departments who can bid for up to six months funding – targeted at the following areas:
Key Service Support costs – including pharmacy, imaging, pathology and cardiac investigations
Research Workforce Development - Short term funding for clinical/ non clinical staff who are interested in undertaking research to be seconded for a maximum of 6 months, (either part or full time) to gain experience in research within their clinical area – service managers would have to agree to secondment prior to funding.
Non Commercial studies that are not currently recruiting to the ‘time and target’. Bids could include:
- short term additional data manager/ administrator support – either via Trust bank or additional hours for currently employed staff
- Up to 6 months funding for consultants/ SPRs to undertake additional research activities to increase patient recruitment (this could be a PA for a weekly research clinic)
- Additional research nurse support – either via Trust Bank or funding for current staff to work additional hours.
- Applications to be received by 23 September 2011 (Trust R&D sign off required) – please send to email@example.com
- Applications to be reviewed by CLRN leadership team 28 September 2011
- Applicants to be informed of outcome by 3 October 2011
CLRN funding can NOT be used for:
Download the Application Form:London (South) CLRN September funding call- Application and instructions
If you have any further queries please contact us on 020 7188 0494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org