We are curerently accepting bid submissions for the following funding streams available with the London (S) CLRN.
Funding streams currently open to bids are:
- CLRN Strategic Fund - Deadline 3 June 2011
FSF/ Contingency Fund
For the 2011/12 financial year London South CLRN have an FSF/ Contingency fund of £1,419,453.
This funding is only available during the 2011/12 financial year and applications will be considered for:
- Salary costs for staff recruiting to CLRN portfoliostudies which cannot be covered by any other sources (devolved CLRN funding via Trust R&D departments, research grants, Trust FSF allocations etc)
- Existing NIHR faculty members who are “between grants”
- Research-related time of NHS-employed administrative and secretarial staff that are supporting recruitment to CLRN portfolio studies
- Service support costs for studies that commence in year and cannot be funded by R&D departments
- Unforeseen in year costs where recruitment would fail without additional support.
Download the FSF/ Contingency Fund Process Instructions and Application Form
Funding applications can be received throughout the year, with a monthly review being held by the CLRN Leadership Team.
CLRN Strategic Fund - Second Funding Round
Submission Deadline: 3 June 2011
£411,000 is available to encourage innovative and imaginative ways of boosting NIHR portfolio study recruitment. This particular funding round will prioritise collaborative bids form CLRN Specialty Groups however, bids from Topic Specific Networks will also be considered.
Bids will be favoured if they cross the boundaries ofindividual departments and Trusts, showing a regional (South London) collaboration.
Bids from individualresearchers in individual departments in individual Trusts are much less likely to be successful.
Dowload the CLRN Strategic Fund Process Instructions and Application Form
Deadline for receiving Round 2 Strategic Funding Bids is: 3 June 2011
All completed applications to be sent to email@example.com
Long listing by CLRN leadership team will take place on 15 June 2011
Short listing by CLRN Executive to take place on 29 June 2011