NIHR CRN launch Clinical Research Partner Zone on the Guardian online
The NIHR CRN recently launched the NIHR CRN Clinical Research Partner Zone on the Guardian online.
This new initiative is part of the NIHR CRN’s NHS engagement campaign.
Key features include:
- Trust research activity league tables (published for the first time in a league table format)
- Trust research activity heat maps
- Articles aimed at four key audiences (life-sciences industry, NHS Trusts, primary care, patients/public)
- Recent news items
- A multi media centre where you can view video and listen to audio
- A library where you can access past issues of News from the Network
Over the next 12 months NIHR CRN will be commissioning new articles, adding more collateral, and conducting three live Q&A sessions - so watch this space.
Visit the site: www.guardian.co.uk/healthcare-network-nihr-clinical-research-zone
If you have any queries please contact Kami Paulson, Senior Communications Officer, London (South) CLRN on 020 7188 7604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org