NIHR Server Move - Downtime taking place on NIHR systems this weekend
The NIHR Production Environments are moving from London to Leeds in order to save costs and to move to a more resilient DataCenter.
As a result system outage will take place from 18:00 on Friday 28 October until 08:00 on Monday 31 October. Normal service will be restored 08:00 on Monday 31 October.
During this time, all NIHR Production Environments will be unavailable. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the moves site re-direction is not possible.
When attempting to access these systems during this time, you are likely to receive blank screens or not found error messages.
The following systems or URLs will be completely unavailable during this time:
- NIHR Website (www.nihr.ac.uk and all nihr.ac.uk sub domains)
- NIHR Portal (portal.nihr.ac.uk and all sub sites)
- CSP Module
- Learning Management System (LMS) (www.learning.nihr.ac.uk)
- Leadership Portal
- PCRN LRN Database (PCRN)
- House on the Hill (NIHR Service Desk Application)
- UKCTG (www.ukctg.nihr.ac.uk)
- PMO (NIHR IS Project Management Office)
- Ukcrc-ctu.org.uk and Ukcrcexpmed.org.uk
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the server move.
If you require more information please contact the NIHR IS Service Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 3430355).