The South Yorkshire CLRN is led by a Clinical Director, supported by a Senior Manager and Executive Group
The South Yorkshire CLRN Clinical Director is Professor George Kinghorn.
The Core Team is led by Caroline Pickstone, Senior Manager. The Lead RM&G Manager is Philippa Collins, the Industry Manager is Liz Pryde and the Research Nurse Manager is Nathaniel Mills.
The day to day operation of the CLRN is supported by an Executive Group, led by the CLRN Clinical Director, which has representation from primary, secondary and tertiary care and mental health. In addition to the core team members, the Executive Group comprises:
- Michelle Horspool - PCRN
- Henry Smithson - Primary Care
- Oliver Quarrell - Tertiary Care
- Tom Ricketts - Mental Health
- Dipak Patel - Host Organisation representative
- Liz Fraser - Research Finance