National Specialty Groups
Harnessing enthusiasm and expertise of researchers in the specialities that they are dedicated to - the key to the success of the Comprehensive Clinical Research Network.
The Comprehensive Clinical Research Network has set up national Specialty Groups to engage with the research community, industry and other stakeholders to make the most of what the Research Network has to offer.
We recommend this link to watch this video.
Hear all about the role of the Specialty Groups, how they fit within the NIHR Clinical Research Network and what they offer to researchers, patients and the NHS.
Specialty Groups provide:
- National networks of expertise across all areas of healthcare
- Regional groups that link into national networks
- Advice and guidance from experts about the delivery of research studies
- A national coordinating role linked to local networks to ensure the successful delivery of studies to time and target
- Opportunities for researchers to access wider patient populations for their studies and to improve patient access to research studies
- Opportunities for researchers to contribute to national and international studies being led by other researchers
- Local provision of the necessary infrastructure to support studies in a particular specialty
- Assistance in raising the profile of research
- Support to identify a broad range of investigators and research sites throughout the UK.
If you do not have flash player installed or cannot see these images use these links: