The Nervous System Disorders Specialty Group can support companies to set up and deliver studies on time.
- A single point of contact for all our services
- Dedicated and trained Clinical Research Network staff and support services to assist with study delivery at site level
- Access to the NIHR Coordinated system for gaining NHS permission (NIHR CSP) for R&D approvals
- Support with study start-up processes and costing and contract negotiations, using standard templates
- Access to the NHS patient population
- Study and protocol feasibility from key opinion leaders and active commercial researchers
- Performance management of the adopted study in partnership with the company
- Clinical Research Network ‘badging’ of adopted trials to attract both investigators and patients
- Support to identify a broad range of investigators and research sites throughout the UK.