The CLRN Board serves to ensure the representation of each constituent NHS organisation in the governance of the CLRN
The Board takes oversight of the activities of the CLRN, ensuring that the interests and priorities of the constituent organisations are carefully considered and inform its activities.
Board meetings for 2013 will take place in Madingley Hall, Cambridge from 10am to 12noon on the following dates:
Friday 1 March
Friday 14 June
Friday 4 October
Current members of the West Anglia CLRN Board are:
- Anglia Ruskin University - Prof Rupert Bourne
- Bedford Hospital NHS Trust - Dr Jeremy Sizer
- Cambridge Community Services - Dr David Vickers
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Dr Ed Bullmore
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Dr John Bradley (Board Chair)
- DeNDRoN, East Anglia - Dr Andrew Tarbuck
- Diabetes Research Network - Dr Amanda Adler
- East of England Ambulance Services - Theresa Foster
- Hinchingbrooke Healthcare NHS Trust - Prof Rupert Bourne
- Luton and Dunstable Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Dr Christopher M. Travill*
- MCRN East Anglia - Dr Carlo Acerini
- Mental Health Research Network, East Anglia Hub - Dr Jesus Perez
- NIHR CRN CC - Heather Slade
- Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Dr Ian Smith
- Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Dr Sivakumaran Muttuswamy
- Primary Care Research Network, East of England - Dr Jonathan Graffy*
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn NHS Trust - Dr Parvez Moondi
- West Suffolk Hospitals NHS Trust - Dr John Hall
- West Anglia Cancer Research Network - Dr George Follows
- West Anglia Comprehensive Local Research Network - Dr Jesus Perez (Clinical Director), Prof Hill Gaston (Clinical Co-Director) and Dr Marijcke Veltman (Senior Manager)
- Mr Max Coleman (PPI representative)
- Mr Nick Roberts (PPI representative)
* Dr Jonathan Graffy is also Co-Director of West Anglia CLRN. Dr Travill is a member of the CLRN Executive Group.
Board membership is reviewed after the first year.
Primary Care Trusts were abolished on 31 March 2013. Representation from Primary Care Organisations on the West Anglia CLRN Board is currently being finalised.