Primary Care Research Central England (North Spoke)
A partnership of six PCTs (North Staffs PCT, Stoke-on-Trent PCT, South Staffs PCT, Telford and Wrekin PCT, Shropshire County PCT and Wolverhampton City PCT) which acts as the primary care delivery arm of the CLRN.
Primare Care Research Network Central England (North Spoke)
- Is part of a wider Primary Care Research Network (PCRN)
- Aims to improve the quality, quantity and effective delivery of primary care health research
Our main goals are to:
- increase the number of patients recruited to clinical trials and other primary care studies
- increase the participation of primary care practitioners and patients in research
- focus on health areas for which primary care has particular responsibility
Funding is provided for clinician and administrative time and involvement in PCRN CE (North Spoke) studies.
PCRN CE (North Spoke) Recruitment Figures
For further information please contact PCRN CE (North Spoke):